The Pre-Season Schedule & Game One


Tue Sep 18, 2007 Senators vs. Flyers (London, ON) 7:00 PM
Thu Sep 20, 2007 Capitals vs. Senators 7:00 PM
Sat Sep 22, 2007 Senators vs. Canadiens 7:00 PM
Mon Sep 24, 2007 Senators vs. Maple Leafs 7:30 PM
Tue Sep 25, 2007 Flyers vs. Senators 7:00 PM
Sat Sep 29, 2007 Canadiens vs. Senators 7:00 PM
Sun Sep 30, 2007 Senators vs. Capitals 5:00 PM

That's the Pre-Season.

And most likely my last choice for a post topic before the season starts, unless something big happens. <-- Hint, Hint again Mr. Murray!


I'll just add some thoughts on what I heard over internet radio, when I listened to the game on TEAM1200 for example, and enything I observed watching the various TV channels later on.

Right now I'm listening to the Philly/Ottawa game on the Team1200 and I think Kelly or Eaves just drove up to the drive-thru lane, pulled up to the window and ordered a double cheeseburger and fries! - boy do I love listenin
g to Dean and Gord.



Final Score
Ottawa                      4
Philadelphia              0

As I heard it. Gerber was spectacular, which could help his bid to be traded. But he needs to start drinking some clear coloured drinks out of his water bottle. He's beginning to look like an extra from the Exorcist Movie. - Thank you Dean and Gord, you make listening to the games on my computer fun again.



No comments: