The Pre-"is it over yet"-Season

No it's not over. And I will continue to complain until it over, or shortened to 3 or 4 games and placed in the first week of september.

Here's a few thoughts on the second game of the Pre-Season.

It's SENS vs. CAPS next on the TEAM1200.
That's right people. I can only listen to em for now.

So it's top line for Patty Eaves tonight, sounds like there could be some "creativity" showing up early on from that group. Now that I think about it (Heatley - Spezza - Eaves) would make up a pretty youthful line for an NHL club.  

Ok. I get it. There are only three numbers that belong together on the top line (19-15-11) it's just that sometimes we need to mix it up to throw the other team off their game.  Makes sense... scratch that... Makes PERFECT sense.

Overall it sounded like a pretty good game. I'm a little shy of high-scoring games, being a goaltender and/or defencemen all my life, but I sometimes find that once the floodgates are opened in a game the players seem to play with more abandon. And that's something we can all appreciate, unless someone get's seriously hurt... in a game that really doesn't matter.

Don't you just love the Pre-Season?

Final
Ottawa            5
Washington    4

No comments: