House Cleaning! A NEW FORMAT BEGINS!

Seems I really need to change the format around here... I get the feeling that I need a specific angle from which to "watch" the Senators from... And so a new era begins.

I currently have no way to actually watch the Senators in person -maybe in a few months that'll change- so I'll only comment on things I've been able to see on TV, including hockey shows like; HOCKEY CENTRAL, THE SPIN, Hockey Night in Canada, That's Hockey, and NHL on the Fly.

And of course all the Sens Televised games on the various sports networks, excluding the PayPerVu's -don't even get me started on those, I'll do it later.

I'll also be trying to learn more about this crazy thing called "Blogger" so I can make this blog more enjoyable for everyone including myself.

So from here on out I'll be doing my best to make this an enjoyable place to come and mix words about the sens. Perhaps someone who's able to see the team regularly might pitch in once and a while around here as well. ;)

No comments: